QUALITY Filming has been created in accordance with the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, which included the 17 Sustainable Development Goals. QUALITY Filming is the result of the synergy between film production companies and environmental consulting companies specialized in management systems and standards.
As a result, QUALITY Filming has created the “SUSTAINABLE Filming” certification standard. The fundamental purpose of this certification is to implement sustainability measures according the 17 SDGs of the United Nations. These measures have been specifically developed for the audiovisual production industry. This certification is an added value and a differentiating factor of quality and environmental commitment.
Our Sustainability Certification System for audiovisual companies “SUSTAINABLE Filming” can officially recognise and certify film and series production business as “Sustainable Companies”.
Our certification applies to business realted with the following activities:
- Films and series production companies (fiction, animation or documentary).
- Advertising production companies.
- Studies and sets.
- Postproduction companies.
- Sales agents and distributors.
- Film and series broadcasting companies (freeTV, payTV, VOD, SVOD).
- Festivals, theaters and cinemas.
- Service agencies.
- Rental companies.
- Talent representation.
Advantages and pluses included in our certification:
- Consultancy service, follow up and implementation support.
- Competitive and affordable costs for all the type and volume of business.
- A System Certification standard designed by professionals who deeply know and comprehend the business segment and its peculiarities, not being necessary to adapt requirements designed for other industrial activities.
For futher information about certification or implementation process, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We will answer as soon as possible.
 Certification standard registered in the Intellectual Property Registry and in the Patent and Trademark Office with registration number 201999800082309. All rights reserved. ®